Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Sales

.

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Sales dalam Bahasa Inggris - Make sure if you want to apply for a job as a sales marketing, you should know the ways to make an impressive cover letter based on resume. The format, template and draft of the cover letter or application letter should follow the sample below. But, you are still ok to edit and customize it.

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Sales

Mr. Valentino
National Marketing,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing with reference to your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a sales manager. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same.

Presently I am deputed as a regional sales manager at Regional Sales for the last two years. I’m responsible for the direct management of a store including profit and loss responsibility, asset management, customer growth, revenue production, personnel development, inventory control and key result areas.

Although I am enjoying my present job, I am looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Friday, 12th March, to arrange a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,
Valentino

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc
2. Experience certificate, Regional Sales. - expletter.doc

 
Tips Menulis Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja | Prevent of MSI is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com