Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Guru

.

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Guru, Job Application Letter Sample for Teacher Assistant / Tutor

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Guru

Your Name
Your Address
Your City, State, Zip Code
Your Phone Number
Your Email

Date

Name
Job Title
Company
Street
City, State Zip

Dear Mr./Ms. LastName,

Please accept my application for the teaching assistant position advertised on Craig's List. I would like to continue to develop my teaching skills while creating a challenging and fun learning environment for students. The middle school age group is particularly appealing to me, because students are very impressionable, interested in learning, and open to new concepts.

I am very well qualified and would be an asset to the school because of my experience working as a teaching assistant for XYZ School. I have worked with both elementary and middle school teachers, as well as camp directors to develop curricula that meet the needs of students. I enjoy tutoring students and helping them build confidence in their ability to achieve, both academically and socially. In addition, I have artistic and computer skills that will be an asset when developing class projects.

I have attached my resume for your review. Thank you for considering my application. I would appreciate the opportunity to interview and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Sincerely,


Your Signature

Your Typed Name

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja Job Application Letter Sample Source : [http://jobsearch.about.com/od/coverlettersamples/a/teachassist.htm]

 
Tips Menulis Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja | Prevent of MSI is proudly powered by Blogger.com | Template by o-om.com